Thank you for visiting Play&Go. Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used by the Website. Play&Go is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Play&Go, Lobeliastraat 4, 8670 Koksijde (Belgium). Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is stated below.
SECTION I - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from Play&Go, as part of the buying process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address, email address, phone number and payment information (see Section IV below). You may also give us personal information when you correspond with us by phone, email or otherwise. When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. We may also collect information about your visit, through and from our website; products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
HOW THE INFORMATION IS USED?
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- Provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- Provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you.
- Notify you about changes to our services;
- Ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Whatever information we collect about you will be used in the following ways:
- Administer our site for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- Measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- Make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
SECTION II - CONSENT
HOW DO YOU GET MY CONSENT?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
HOW DO I WITHDRAW MY CONSENT?
If after you opt-in, and you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, at any time, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, Lobeliastraat 4, 8670 Koksijde (Belgium). All emails will include an unsubscribe link.
SECTION III - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service. We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties such as:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users. For example, so many people clicked on your advertisement of this particular age group. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in such a situation we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If our company or its assets are acquired by a third party, in such a situation personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
SECTION IV - Shopify
Our website is hosted on Shopify. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
When making a purchase from the website, we will not collect financial information from you (such as credit or debit card number and expiration date, etc.). This will be collected by the third-party payment gateway i.e. Mollie ePayments and their terms will apply. The payment gateway adheres to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
SECTION V - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
SECTION VI - SECURITY
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to customize it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
The Website uses third-party extensions and addons, each of which will have additional cookies that are associated to them.
The Website uses the third-party stock controller services of "Distrimedia". If you have any further questions relating to the third-party extensions and add-ons used by our website, please contact us at email@example.com.
SECTION VII - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site. Any product that is restricted for sale to those of/or over a certain age will be clearly referenced in the product description.